The CSI-MHSS chapter, active since the year 2004, is the training ground for achieving the brighter future of students by developing and enhancing their all-round development which essentially means, intellectual, moral, sensible and social development, as it realizes that there is a prime need of striking a balance between academics and co-curricular activities. CSI paves the way for students to become effective and responsible leaders by assigning various post to students, thus encouraging and influencing a positive and healthy environment.
- Promotion of Information Technology as a profession by regularly organizing conferences, conventions, lectures and giving various awards.
- Organizing regular Training and Skill updating for the IT Professionals.
- Helping Governments in formulating IT Strategy & Planning.
- To facilitate Research, Knowledge sharing, Learning and Career Enhancement of IT Professionals
- Inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT Community.
- Working closely with other Industry Associations, Government Bodies and Academia
- To ensure that the benefits of IT advancement ultimately percolate down to every single citizen of India.